Self Development Activities:
Learning Please & Thank You
Pouring Solids & Liquids
Using a Funnel
Table Setting & Manners
Sewing & Lacing
Using Wooden Iron
Winding Yarn & Embroidery
Opening & Closing Containers
Nouzha Evans: Educator, Art & Science visual artist.
- Early Discovery Program Director 2000 - March 16, 2020.
- Masters, Sociology of Education, Grenoble-Lille Universities.
- Four year Ph.D. program: International Comparative Education,
Montessori, Waldorf & Reggio Amelia progressive teaching methods.
- Multiple workshops on progressive parenting.
- Fourteen courses at UC Berkeley, Computer Science and Digital Art.
- Fifteen years teaching in Marin County private schools.
Over the years, Early Discovery has enjoyed the participation
of a yoga instructor, musicians, and invited local artists.
To visit Nouzha's art space: www.radiusart.com